Nissan SR20 Harmonic Damper
Whether for a block stock OEM replacement or a dedicated high-performance engine, a Ross Performance Parts Harmonic Damper is the simple choice for harmonic and torsional vibration protection. We use the latest, state of the art technologies, and four decades of experience to design and manufacture a high-performance harmonic damper that is uncomplicated, bolt-on and perfectly suited to your Nissan SR20 engine.
Upgraded to the VE Oil Pump, no worries, our S13 and S14/S15 Harmonic Dampers are designed to run with the VE Oil Pump without any modification, just retain the S13 or S14/15 spacer.
Note: To retain Air Conditioning with a Triggered Harmonic Damper on the SR20 S14/S15 choose the SR20 S13 Metal Jacket Harmonic Damper from the options below.
$573.00 – $753.00 AUD
Please select from the options below.
Nissan SR20 S13 / S14 / S15 / VE & GTiR Harmonic Damper
- Seamless integration with the Ross Performance Parts Dry Sump Drive Adaptor
- Assembly mass optimised for high performance applications
- Designed and manufactured in-house using CMM, 3D modeling and state of the art CNC technology
- Bonded using our proprietary Ross Tuffbond process, incorporating anti-vibration, anti-tear natural rubber
- Laser etched 360° timing marks
- High-quality black finishes
- Utilises grade 10.9 or better hardware
- Complies with SFI 18.1
Note: Race Series does not have provision for crank driven air conditioning.
Got any questions or feedback on our Nissan SR20 Harmonic Dampers, SR20 Performance Parts or Harmonic Dampers in general? Please call +61 2 6059 7705 today! You can also send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#GoHarder with #RossPerformanceParts