Landrover TD5 Harmonic Damper
Our innovative damper design solves one of the major flaws of the almost unbreakable Landrover TD5 engine, with happy customers reporting lowered engine vibration at highway speed after fitment.
The OEM damper utilises a cast iron dual damping mass, mounted to the hub using a bearing that oscillates as engine vibrations are absorbed. Over time, the bearing wears through its hard casing, which transfers additional heat, friction and stress through the bonded rubber. Eventually, this leads to a partial, or complete, failure of the rubber bond or breakage of the hub/damping mass, leading to accelerated engine wear and increased vibration, which can often be felt through the cabin. The risk of failure is accelerated when operating in dusty, muddy and harsh 4×4 environments.
Nobody wants to be stranded on their once in a lifetime 4×4 adventure and with a Ross Performance Parts TD-5 damper installed, you only have to worry about the sandflies and burning the snags!
Please select from the options below.
Landrover TD5 Metal Jacket Damper (10P, 15P & 16P)
- Maintains OEM pulley diameters, locations and profiles
- Designed and manufactured in-house using CMM, 3D modelling and state of the art CNC technology
- Bonded using our proprietary Ross Tuffbond process incorporating anti-vibration, anti-tear natural rubber
- High-quality black finishes
- Seamless integration with our trigger disc and dry sump drive adaptor
- Utilises grade 10.9 or better hardware
- Complies with SFI spec 18.1
Got any questions or feedback about our Landrover TD5 Metal Jacket Harmonic Dampers, Harmonic Balancers or general tech questions?
Please call +61 2 6059 7705. You can also send us an email: email@example.com
#GoHarder with #RossPerformanceParts
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 15 cm|